The Performance Group offers a complete range of on-site resources for unique hiring projects, seasonal ramp-ups, large volume accounts and other employee management scenarios that benefit from our staff’s presence at your worksite.
These transitional situations often prove chaotic without the strategic handling, experience and insight of a specialized, on-site employee management staff.
Bring Our Staff In-House – Here’s Why
The on-site involvement of The Performance Group allows for timely feedback and exchange between supervisors, employees and our team of staffing consultants and workforce management experts. Working as an extension of your own HR and supervisory teams, we’ll take care of any issue, question or concern right away, on the spot.
Additionally, The Performance Group staff brings with them extensive knowledge of workplace relations and the onboarding process to help alleviate stresses of getting new starts acclimated and improving employee accountability, attendance and productivity.
- Evaluate employee performance: The in-house team ensures that the right employees are in the right roles, and keeps your operations running at maximum efficiency.
- Employee relations, compliance and co-employment: We’ll manage the tricky tasks and complex processes around these important issues.
- Unique perspective on your operations: We regularly seek, analyze and share employees’ feedback that may not have come to light without our specialized, 3rd-party scrutiny.
- 100% available as an operational resource: Our staff makes it a point to value you as a partner and not a client, routinely participating in production/staff meetings, safety committees and planning sessions.
- Regular relationship reviews: We conduct consistent reviews with your team to discuss goals, get insight into challenges, and hear your opinions, concerns and ideas.
- Payroll processing, invoicing and paychecks: You get the most accurate and most responsive service from The Performance Group’s HR outsourcing services. Our back-office support teams are known for a relentless commitment to getting every detail right. Services like invoice reconciliation and rapid-response paycheck corrections for employees are evidence of that commitment.
- Extensive reporting: We give you access to crucial data, such as customizable cost reporting by business unit, comprehensive staffing analytics and other specific employee metrics.
- Customized staffing solutions: You have the option to use our electronic timekeeping and approval system, implemented at your facility, or we can work with your existing timekeeping methods and integrate them into our payroll processes. We’ll also work through any special invoicing considerations you may have to delineate cost centers, projects, job classes, etc.